EH IMR 16340 LiMn 700mAh Battery
These are rechargeable EH brand LiMn2O4 (commonly referred to as Lithium Manganese or LiMn) batteries. They are safer chemically than Li-Ion batteries and do not need a protection circuit. These cells can handle high amperage and are safe in series or in parallel. They can be charged with any Li-Ion battery charger with an output of 4.2V. These have a button top. Battery cover may vary but the batteries are always high quality and accurately rated. Price is for one (1) battery. They are 3.7V batteries that are rated for 700mAh.
- Do not over-discharge/overcharge
- Recharge empty batteries (resting voltage ~3.6V) as soon as possible. Leaving batteries in discharged state will incur irreversible damage (capacity / cycle loss)
- Do not short circuit ( will release tremendous current )
- Do not dispose of in fire.
- Do not leave battery in Vehicles.
- Do not carry batteries loose in your pocket, purse or anywhere they can make contact with other metal objects.
- Never leave a battery charging unattended.
- Discontinue use of a battery if it looks worn, outter wrapping is torn, or it's acting unusual.
Caution: Use special caution when working with Li-ion or Li-MN cells, they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Make sure the user has enough knowledge of Li-Ion rechargeable batteries in charging, discharging and assembly before use. Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. We are not responsible for damage if there is any modification of the batteries/chargers in any form or shape (including pack making). We are not responsible for any damage caused by misuse or mishandling of batteries and chargers. We only recommend using Lithium Ion rechargeable batteries with a control circuit (protection PCB) to assure safe charge, discharge, etc, use of lithium ion batteries without a protection circuit is potentially hazardous
Alluring Vapors will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of an Li-MN or LI-ION battery. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.
Efest H2 2 x 18650 Battery Case Protect all your expensive batteries with this hard plastic case from Efest. Capable of holding up to two 18650 batteries *Batteries Not...
Efest H2 4 x 18650 Battery Case Protect all your expensive batteries with this hard plastic case from Efest. Capable of holding up to four 18650 batteries *Batteries Not...
$ 3.99 $ 5.49
Efest IMR 18350 800 mAh Flat Top Battery Single 18350, 3.7 volt, IMR lithium ion battery made by Efest. The capacity of this battery is 800 mAh. This battery can...